Last updated: 06-12-2020
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
You can usually find these settings in the ‘Option’ or ‘Preferences’ menu on your browser. To understand these settings, the following links may be helpful, or you can use the ‘Help’ option in your browser for more details.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari web and IOS
The Cookies We Set
Third Party Cookies
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
E-mail: [email protected]
- How to Wash Dog Beds – Step By Step Guide - March 6, 2023
- What size is large dog bed? Expert’s Opinion - February 9, 2023
- The Benefits of Using a Dog Harness to Prevent Dog From Jumping Up - January 24, 2023